Showing all 4 results
Derens Anti Vibration Pads Review| GE Vibration Isolation Pads WX17X10001
$ 20.56Add to cart
Best Cheap Washer Anti-Vibration & Anti-Walk Pads VIBRAFIX$ 24.99 Add to cart
General Electric MWF Refrigerator Water Filter
$ 38.68Add to cart
Whirlpool Corp W10869845 Laundry Appliance Long-Vent Dryer Stacking Kit Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part$ 38.26 Add to cart
Authentic Appliance Parts and Accessories
Online shopping for Appliance Parts and Accessories from a great selection of Refrigerator Refrigerator and washer, Range Parts and Accessories.
Dryer Parts and Accessories.
Find Authentic Appliance Parts and Accessories for your major appliances at THD
Shop for water-filters, installation kits and more online. All Authentic Appliance Parts and Accessories are 100% genuine!
Question: Why use genuine parts for your appliances?
- The main reason to do so is to keep a valid warranty.
- Imitation filters may display a lower price and claim to be compatible with Frigidaire refrigerators, but only Frigidaire genuine filters are guaranteed by Frigidaire to deliver the BEST quality water filtration at Frigidaire’s specifications.
- Our Frigidaire® Water Filters are tested rigorously to guarantee that they reduce contaminants, such as lead. Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min)
- A premium genuine water filter is tested and certified by NSF International standards. The NSF Standard 42 Certified: Reduces chlorine, taste, and odor. That means to you that the NSF Standard 53 Certified: Reduces health-related contaminants such as lead, volatile organic chemicals, and asbestos. NSF Standard 401 Certified: Reduces emerging chemical compounds.
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction.
Please follow these steps before you place an Order for Authentic Appliance Parts and Accessories :
- Check your model number to make sure this fits.
- For guaranteed performance, use Frigidaire® genuine water filters.
What you need to know –
- This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item.
- When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order.
- Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon will also register the serial number with Recipero’s AssetWatch, to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.
- There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.