Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet In Stainless Steel (Brushed Nickel)
What is the WEWE By Aonecer?
The Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet is a single Handle High Arc Pull out Faucet, that’s available in 3 finishes, Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, and Polished Chrome.
Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Sleek Design—Tulip kitchen faucet design make your kitchen room simple and fresh,easy to match most sink.
- Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect—3 way spray setting(STREAM,SPRAY,PAUSE),stream for filling water, spray for rinsing, pause for avoiding splashing in multitask mode.
- Easy to Install—Pull down hose and water Line hose altogether preinstalled in kitchen faucet to save much time under the sink,no require plumber,finish DIY installation less than 30 minutes.
- Easy to Operate—Single handle control water temperature and flow volume easily,high arc 360 degree swivel spout supply full range washing access, sprayer head always retract back to spout after each use.
- Easy to Maintenance—Superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish prevent dirty from sticking to faucet surface, clean faucet by cloth is enough in Daily Use.
Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet In Polished Chrome
- SIMPLE SINK FAUCET CHOICE – Your pull down kitchen faucet with sprayer fits for almost all kitchen sinks, such as a kitchen sink faucet, kitchen faucet or farmhouse kitchen faucet. It also provides deck plate for 1 or 3 hole easy installation. A perfect way to upgrade your kitchen!
- THREE MODE SETTING – Your Polished chrome kitchen faucet features a three mode sprayer, to easily switch between stream (for filling), spray (for rinsing) and pause (avoiding splash when switching between stream and spray), the utility sink faucet with sprayer provides different user experience.
- 7-LAYER PLATING PROCESS – Your commercial kitchen faucet has a 7-layer deep plating metal finish, which resists not only fingerprints; but also resists spots, and keeps your faucet glossy and looking like new!
- HEALTHY FAUCET AERATOR – Your water faucet features a honeycomb shaped aerator made up of several filters, which ensures your water is fresh and clean. It also provides you with softer water without the worry of splashing.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Your single handle kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer comes with all the parts needed. A do it yourself installation is usually completed within 20 minutes. No plumber is needed. You’ll be amazed at how simple the installation is!
Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet Install Video
Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet In Matte Black
- DURABLE BLACK KITCHEN FAUCET DESIGN – Multiple layer protection matte black kitchen faucet resists rust, corrosion and tarnishing. To keep faucet clean and always new, just wipe with a soft cloth.
- HEALTHY CHOICE – Kitchen faucets with pull down sprayer is pre-connected with the food grade cross-linked PEX inner hoses, insuring water purified.
- MULTI-FUNCTION – This new sink faucet with sprayer provides a choice of a non-splash, aerated stream, a powerful spray or pause.
- EASE OF USE – Black faucet features single handled control of both water flow and temperature. It is high arched with 360 degrees swiveling. The water faucet hose extends to a full 24” available for outside sink range operation.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION – All parts of kitchen faucet with sprayer are pre-installed. All you need installation tool is an adjustable wrench for connecting supply line valve. In most cases, 20 minutes is enough.
Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet General Specification:
- Type: Kitchen Faucets
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Main Body Material: Brass
- Spout Material: Stainless Steel
- Sprayer Head: ABS Plastic
- Handle Material: Zinc Alloy
- Valve: Ceramic Valve
- Aerator: ABS plastic
- Water Mode: Stream/Spray/Pause
- Water Feature: Mix Hot and Cold
Aonecer WEWE Kitchen Faucet Package Content:
- Deck Plate
- A pair of Water Line Hoses,2 Adapters Convert to 1/2″ Available.
- Mounting Accessories
Choose 1 hole or 3 hole Installation Meet Your Various Sink Requirement
How 1 hole and 3 Hole Work?
- 1 hole – Without Escutcheon Installation.
- 3 hole – Escutcheon May Cover 2 Useless Side Hole to Make Faucet Beautiful.
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Hole Size: 1.38″
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.6″
Multi-flow Mode Bring You Different User Experience
How 3 Water Flow Setting Work Properly?
- Stream Mode – Perfect for Filling Pots and Pans
- Spray Mode – Perfect for Wide Superior Cleaning
Pause Mode – Two Way Use for Reference.
- When you pull out sprayer head out of sink range for washing or filling water,just press pause button, close handle to prevent water splash everywhere.
- When you wash different things by using spray mode and pause mode alternately to improve efficiency without closing handle each time.
Finish Your Kitchen Faucet Installation within 30 Minutes,Make DIY Like a Breeze
Summary of Installation 1 and 2
- Cross all hose through the sink hole
- Put the steel washer and rubber gasket and on top of black nut in sequence as picture 2
Summary of Installation 3 and 4
- Cross hoses and Up forward black nut together with rubber gasket and steel washer
- Screw black nut in counter-clockwise and tighten
Summary of Installation 5 and 6
- Connect water line to angle valve by wrench
- Take the weight out and press down”open” side,clasp weight to label “Weight Here”
- Open handle and test leak or not.If everything is ok,congratulation,DIY installation finish.
| || |
Arofa A01LY Commercial Modern Single Hole Single Handle high arc Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Kitchen Sink faucets with Pull Out Sprayer
APPASO Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel – Single Handle Commercial High Arc Pull Out Spray Head Kitchen Sink Faucets with Deck Plate
Kraus KPF-1610SS Bolden 18-Inch Commercial Kitchen Faucet with Dual Function Pull-Down Sprayhead in all-Brite Finish, 18 inch, Stainless Steel
Customer Reviews – What other Buyer had to say
4.0 out of 5 stars Not Perfect, but Great Value
Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2018
Color: Brushed NickelVerified Purchase
For around $80, this faucet is a great buy. We decided to upgrade our laundry room sink and didn’t want to spend $300++ on a decent looking faucet, like we did for our kitchen. Time will only tell if the quality of this faucet will make it last, but initially it appears at least on par with the more expensive brands in terms of fit and finish.
So, here’s what you dont get at this price:
1. Factory connections were loose. After reading a few complaints that this faucet leaked upon hookup, I made sure to check the factory connections. To my standards, they were loose. So, I made sure to tighten them BEFORE installation. Easy to do, took 2 minutes.
Don’t over torque, just snug them up a bit. Impossible to tighten afterwards without removing the whole faucet.
2. The configuration of the faucet cold/hot lines has the handle oriented to provide hot water when pulled forward and cold when pushed back (with handle to the right of faucet, facing faucet). This is backwards for standard conventions. So, I reversed the cold/hot connections to correct. Your call on as to preference, but I like consistncy in my house.
3. On the more expensive faucet, we have a magnetic catch to help capture the retractable end. This model doesn’t have it, but seems to seat nicely if you get the weight adjusted decently. Not a feature worth the extra money, if you ask me.
4. The mounting nut seems a bit on the less thsn durable side as well. Its a metal nut with a plastic shroud to help tighten. It worked fine, but it seems on the cheap side comparitively speaking. If need be I can upgrade it at a hardware store in the future.
5. The instructions were just ok. I’ve done a few of these installs, so they worked fine for me, but weren’t great if you need detailed step by step.
Otherwise, the spray buttons seem to work (again, long term??? we shall see) and the water shuts off almostly instantly. Metal finish appears similar as the more expensive brand as well. Some spare parts were also included as well. Nice, but I hope thats not a sign of what to expect in the future.
If you want to save some serious money and dont mind a bit of a gamble on long term quality, I would highly recommend. If I had it to do over, I wouldn’t hesitate putting this faucet in our kitchen. It doesn’t look cheap at all. Perfect for real estate upgrades as well.
TIP – If you have the option, install the faucet BEFORE you mount the sink. SOOOO MUCH EASIER than playing cabinet twister for about an hour.
Good luck and God Bless. Hope this helps a few folks.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product that’s hard to beat
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018
Color: Brushed NickelVerified Purchase
I’m very picky, do lots of research and tend to go for name brands and never the bottom of the line, hence I did some pretty thorough research before adding this unknown-to-me brand name to my shortlist of well known brands of similar design at more than double or three times the cost.
Two other concerns:
1. A few reviews mentioned the pull down didn’t retract and snap back into place properly, left dangling. That’s actually an installation issue. There is a weight that needs to be adjusted, which is pretty easy, then it works perfectly.
2. Color – the photos showed it to be more like a brushed stainless steel grey color, but it’s made from brushed nickel, which can have a warm, brownish color that I was concerned wouldn’t match my SS appliances. I couldn’t find any reviews mentioning that aspect or in the questions, so I posed the question myself and received great replies assuring me it did not have the brownish color and would work well with stainless steel appliances.
That proved to be good advice, thank you to those folks who took the time to answer my question, I was not disappointed. This is a solid quality product, the design with the pull down and spray feature is wonderful, my sinks have never been so clean! The only thing I can’t speak to is the longevity because it’s only been a month, but as most kitchen faucets, it’s in constant use, and I have no reason to think it won’t last the same as the more expensive brands. Great choice, go for it, save the $, I’m happy to recommend with 5 stars.
5.0 out of 5 stars Updated to 5 stars
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2018
Color: Brushed NickelVerified Purchase
Update: After my original review, customer service contacted me to assist in replacing the faulty faucet despite being past the Amazon return window. With their assistance I was able to repair the faucet but meanwhile they express shipped a replacement anyway in case I wasn’t able to fix the first one. The problem was that the internal handle mechanism allowed the handle to move side to side to adjust temperature but not up and down to open the water flow. It needed to be taken apart and re-seated in order to fully function. The faucet now works as expected and the look is exactly what I wanted. 5 stars for the customer service of this company!
Original: This faucet is beautiful and the price was right, unfortunately it doesn’t work. No water comes out. The handle moves side to side to switch between hot/cold but does not move up and down to open the faucet. I’ve seen other comments and questions regarding no water so I think it may be an assembly issue on some items.
All of the connections were hooked up correctly and the supply line valves turned on. As additional proof that water was on and available I noticed water dripped out of the hoses after I disconnected the faucet.
Since I purchased it a couple months ago for my laundry room remodel that was just completed I’m super disappointed that I can’t use this beautiful faucet and now the return window has ended so it looks like I’m stuck with it.