The Industrial Style Black Iron Pendant Lights are Black Iron Retro Hanging Lamps for E27 110V 220V LEDs General delivery time: 2-4 weeks.
We suggest checking at the point of order to get an estimated delivery time. Further, we also might carry similar products that ship faster.
Please note that this Pendant light is not dimmable!
These pendant lights are perfect for Room, Parlor, Master Bedroom, Other Bedrooms, Hotel Hall, Study
Power Source: AC and a Voltage: 90-260V required. And the light base is for E27 Light Bulbs.
The product comes with a 3 Years Warranty and Certification: Rohs, CCC, Ce
You can brighten an area of 5-10Square Meters with no problem
And the Light Source is best-LED Bulbs that are not included.
The Light Fixture is installed as a cord Pendant manner and you will need a switch to turn it on and off.
Please note that it is possible that light bulbs, as well as a light fixture, turn hot during operation
Black Iron Pendant Lights Details:
- Item Weight: 1KG
- Product Dimensions: As Pictures
- Item Model Number: YY-PRHT860
- Color: Black
- Style: Vintage
- Material: Metal
- Power Source: E27 Max 1*40W
- Voltage: 80-240
In general, the parcel will delivery to your address within 15-35 days, but maybe a little delay due to festival days or big promotion days like 11.11, Pls understand.
Please kindly leave a message that how much you need us to write about the declared value, once you place the order,
if we write too high same as the cost you actual paid for the lamp, maybe you need to pay some Customs Duty from the customs after you received the goods. We can provide the invoice for the value which you need.
100% Good quality! Lowest Price! Welcome to Retail and Wholesale!
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury,
always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool before replacing the light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when the fixture is turned on or look directly at the lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from the lit bulb.