Touchless – Faucet
Getting ready in the morning is far from routine when you’re using this touchless – Delta 591LF-LGHGMHDF Electronics Faucet in Chrome Finnish.
Now you are no longer just surrounded by a room. Because you are in the company of a faucet that reflects your style.
Touchless – Delta 591LF-LGHGMHDF Features:
- ADA Compliant
- .5 Gallons per Minute
- Water Efficient
- Battery Operated
The Automatic sensor bathroom faucet:
This motion sensor bathroom faucet prevents cross-infection after you washing your hands. Because there is NO need to touch the handle to turn off the water after you are done washing your hands. This proves convenient and clean.
You can even adjust the water temperature with the help of the temperature mixer. And that all according to your personal preference. Naturally, we include the hot and cold water supply hose and the previously mentioned temperature mixer.
There is also worth mention :
- Easy installation motion sensor bathroom faucet with Instruction (Diagram) Included. Comes with all necessary accessories for installation. Includes faucet mounting hardware, US standard thread fitting and cold/hot hoses. All the parts for installing are included. No need to buy extra parts.
- Suitable deck thickness: 0.78in/20mm. Hole size: 0.78in/20mm-1.18in/30mm. The deck plate is detachable. Better keep it for good looking. Material: Made of premium stainless steel, multi-layer chrome finish, smooth feeling, stunning looking, rust-proof and durable, drip-free, smooth-feel, resists scratches, corrosion, and tarnishing.
- Sensor tap: Sensor powered by 4pcs AA Batteries (NOT included). Safe to be used in the bathroom. Any question please contact our service team, we will help you until satisfaction.
What other Buyers have to say
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019
So the faucet works well and does the job I needed.
Some things that I would change:
1. The base of the faucet does not sit flush with the sink. There is about a 1/8″ gap. A rubber gasket should have been provided to prevent dust or debris from getting in that gap.
2. Provide longer hoses for the cold and hot water supply lines. These lines were approximately 16″, normal supply lines are 20″. See picture for how tight (no slack) the fit was in my install.
3. Provide better access to change the batteries. This product requires 4 AA batteries (not included). But to install the batteries you need to remove 3 screws. While this was easy to do before installation. I do not look forward to changing these batteries in the future. Crawling under the sink cabinet and unscrewing these 3 screws (while laying on my back under the sink) is going to be difficult at best. A better design would allow a simple flap that could open/close to change the batteries.